Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happenings Around Here

So ~ here we have it.  An update on what's been happening around here lately.

We went to Marti's on the 3rd to craft.  Separate post about this coming soon.

We went to Manhattan Beach on the 13th.

And then . . . dentist appointments (not too excititing); Walker swinging; having fun together; Hunter playing; Christopher, Clint, & Forrest have been listening to "Warpath".  They just finished it this morning and then they started listening to it again this afternoon.  (Uh, they're kinda obsessed with it, I guess.); shopping without all the little kids:);


Riding my new bike; having beautiful weather; hanging clothes on the line to dry.


Clayton's two sunflowers are growing nice.  One of them has opened up.  The first picture was yesterday, and the next today, where it opened up completely.


The garden's growing nicely.  We've enjoyed cucumbers and peas mostly so far.  There are lots of peppers and tomatoes growing.


I did a "photoshoot" of Tara and a bit of some flowers yesterday.  I'll post more photos soon.


Hope you all have been having a fun summer!

God's Peace and Love,
Aimee

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos! The sunflower opened up since I was there:) Tell Tara that the photo was one I took of an old church in Oregon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! I will tell Tara:) Love, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen a church with colored pane windows like that. It's quite pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update:) Nice sunflower and garden photos!

    ReplyDelete