Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Toaster Strudel and Beavers . . . and they have NO connection!!!!!

Who has ever had Toaster Strudel?  I have!!!  By the way, I am soooo glad that I have.  They are utterly delicious and a quick, easy breakfast.  I always need that for school mornings . . . otherwise I get nothing and go hungry.  Anyways, you can buy these at a lot of grocery stores in the frozen section.

They come in boxes like the one below.  There are many flavors, but I probably like Apple and Cinnamon Roll best.  However, my Dad doesn't like Apple and Aimee doesn't like Cinnamon Roll, so . . . what can I say?


All you have to do is take them out of the freezer and pop them into the toaster.  When it comes out, you add the frosting that comes in 6 little packages.  I would definitely suggest these to you, so go ahead, TRY THEM:)



. . . Not that this has anything to do with the top of this post . . . but, Dad caught a beaver that was really small.  Clayton went with him when he got it and happened to find a beaver stick, which is in the picture.  Here he is with beaver, stick and smile!!


Yesterday, Dad got four beavers and an otter.  A good day's catch!!

Love and God's Peace,

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment