Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 1

August 18th, 2010
Grandma & I flew to New Hampshire to help Auntie Leona.  Our plane left Portland, OR at 9:15 am.  When we left Portland, you could see 4 different mountains.  It was pretty cool.


I think seeing the clouds from above is really awesome.  It looks so different.


This is our plane after we got off in Kansas City.  We changed planes there and then had a stop in Nashville, too.  We flew Southwest.


The sunset looked really cool up through the clouds & above them.


We finally flew into Providence, RI at about 10:30 pm or so.  Mike & Kathy Traffie picked us up & we got to Tim & Leona's at exactly 1:00 am.  Tim got home 5 minutes later & then Leona came out & showed us baby Kenzey.  She was just adorable & has a perfect complexion.  We stayed up for a few minutes & then we all went to bed.

Love & God's Peace,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel I am so glad you got to go to NH! I love your pictures! I think you are pretty cool:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I got to go too! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete