Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brown Challenge #3

So, it's Saturday night again and none of us have done our color challenge this week.  I'm sitting on the couch, holding my sick baby, and looking at my dirty hardwood floor.  My wonderful daughter, who already did her Saturday cleaning in the living room, is gone for the evening and won't be cleaning anymore for me tonight.  For some reason, scrubbing hardwood floors is a horrible job.  When I ask the kids to do it, they can't seem to see anything dirty.  I just tell them to scrub everything and the dirty spots will disappear, but they can't seem to get the concept!!!

Thought came to me!!!  I can do something with the color brown in an unusual way.  I can scrub my floor this evening!!!  (at least at my house it seems to be pretty unusual).  All of you who come here can probably agree with that fact :)  The spots I tried to vacuum up earlier this week are still on the floor, and they need to go.  So, I got my brown challenge done this week.  I scrubbed my living room floor.  This is a very unusual thing, unfortunately!!!


If you study my floor very closely it still looks kinda dirty.  It's just very scratched up!!  We're used to it and that's just the way it is. 

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That's a good one Elva:) Scrubbing my hall hardwood floor is just about as unusual! The kids would do it whenever I ask...but I just don't think of it very often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great one! and it would be beyond unusual for me too!

    ReplyDelete