Tuesday, November 9, 2010

August 31st, 2010 - My last day in New Hampshire

I just realized I hadn't finished this post, so it hadn't got put on...

Shandi before she went to school in the morning.

My little buddy, Aidy.

Aidan

Rhianne & Brock

Brock, Rachel, and Rhianne

Rhianne

Brock

Kenzey in her carseat.

Aidan looking at Kenzey after we got home from town.

Kenzey Marie

Aidan with one of his often-used expressions.


On the way to the airport.

Aidan drinking my Dunkins Watermelon Coolata.

Trying to get a good picture of him..  he made lots of faces.


Brock sleeping on the way to the airport.

Rhianne drinking my Dunkins.

Brock, Aidan, & Rhianne at the airport in Manchester.

Leona & Tim

Grandma

Clouds & sunset from the airplane window.

It was an amazing trip & I can't wait to go back again!!

God's Peace!  Love, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment