Saturday, October 9, 2010

August 28th, 2010

Leona had been wanting me to take pictures for Kenzey's birth announcement, so my last Saturday that I was there, that is what I did.
Here she is before.

Not sure exactly how she wanted the picture, I took a bunch of different ones.  She slept through it all.
Kenzey Marie Traffie
Born August 14th, 2010, to Tim & Leona Traffie & loving siblings, Laylah, Jenae, Shandi, Rhianne, Brock, & Aidan.
7 lbs, 9 oz, 20 3/4 inches

In the afternoon, the kids had fun playing in the sandbox.
Brock

Rhianne

Aidan & Shandi

Then, that evening, Tim & Leona took Grandma, Laylah, & I out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse.  Laylah got to come because it was partly for her birthday since Kenzey was born on her birthday (which she was very excited about) so she hadn't got to go yet.
Laylah with her birthday sundae.

Tim, Leona, & Kenzey

Grandma

Me

Love & God's Peace,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely beautiful, gorgeous pictures you took of Kenzey!

    ReplyDelete