Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hand-Crafted Magnets

This is my third post in my series of posts of items for sale, so if you haven't seen Baby Blanket Sale and Organizer Wallets, please check them out.

Aimee (at Ajcrazies) and I decided to make some magnets for sale. They come in packs of 3 and are 2" x 3".  Some are designed to be vertical, but most are horizontal.  They are sturdy, covered with Mod Podge.  These sell for $6 each and would be an excellent gift to have on hand for many different occasions!
SOLD



SOLD


SOLD








Some of the pictures didn't turn out that great, since they are packaged in cellophane.  Let me know if you want a better picture of something.

I still have a couple more posts, so come back soon:)

5 comments:

  1. Elva, I would like to get a couple packs of the magnets. Do I email you or how do you work it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elva is the first picture of magnets still available? If so I would like to buy them. Thanks Leah K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you can tell me on this post which ones you want and I'll FB you with the total including shipping. Leah, they are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great would it work to get them on Sunday from you? Leah

    ReplyDelete