Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cousins

Leona and her kids spent the night at our house from Saturday night to Wednesday morning when Leona and Kenzie left and then Aimee and I babysat her other kids until Friday evening.  We enjoyed having them at our house.


This is what happens when my Dad reads Go Dog, Go and I take a video of it.  Minutes later, all the kids are sitting/standing by the couch watching it, yet again.







On Wednesday afternoon I made the Checkerboard cake.


The bottom right picture is of my helpers and I.

It seems amazing that it can look like a checkerboard in the inside - besides the wrong colors;)


These kids are so sweet and I am going to miss them when they go back to New Hampshire.

Love and God's Peace,

Tara

4 comments:

  1. Cute kids! That cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first Pic is what we used to call a "Dog Pile"! Looks like you had a blast, and what a yummy cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for calling today!!!Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete