Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring

The spring leaves were so pretty today.  As I went outside this morning I noticed it looked very nice.  I realized it was because the trees were budding:)

Just a few more pictures.  We have the clothes hanging out today.  We have 4 various hanging baskets on our porch.  Some of our flowers from last year are growing . . . without our help!  The trees again:)


The same picture, just edited different plus writing.   Here it is:  "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:"  Matthew 24:32


Yesterday, May 13th, was Clint's birthday.  He turned 10.  I asked him if he would mind me taking a few pictures . . . I only put one on here, though:)


Thanks for looking,

Love and God's Peace,

Tara


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to see flowers coming up from last year? I love going around and seeing all of the bushes and flowers in bloom that I didn't have to do a thing to!

    ReplyDelete